I have known (through experience) for a long time that Story Points are a great way for teams to estimate their work. However it hastaken me a long time to come up with an explanation that can convey what I already knew. If you are interested in that explanation, then please read on.
Story Points vs. Ideal Days
- Effort – Raw effort / grunt work. I.e. Making a simple parameter change to hundreds of similar method calls.
- Complexity – Difficulty, hard algorithms, complex logic extra, abstract concepts.
- Doubt – Uncertainty around how will we build it or what it is that we need to build.
Here is an example that illustrates my point
Estimation vs. Commitment
Interested in estimation?
- Fast Estimation
- Story Points are only one third of the reason to estimate
- Top Tips for Planning Poker